Tuesday 24 May 2016

My recently most played songs.


Recently I've been listening to a few new songs so I thought I'd write a blog post to recommend them to you.



Hair by Little Mix & Sean Paul
As usual Little Mix have released yet another catchy pop song which you struggle to get out of your head. This song has definitely became one of my favourites, and I must admit I do listen to it every day. 



All My Friends by Snakehips (& Tinashe and Chance The Rapper)
Now this song has often been played during pres lately so it is now a song which I associate with good times and being very drunk. 



Work From Home by Fifth Harmony
Personally I feel as if this song is very similar to Rihanna's Work but it doesn't make me love the song any less.


Cheap Thrills by Sia & Sean Paul
I'm guessing it's no surprise that Sia features somewhere on this list as every song that she brings out is always very popular. I find this song very catchy and love the fact that Sean Paul actually features on the track. 


Sex by Cheat Codes x Kriss Kross
At this very moment in time I'd possibly say that this is my favourite song at the moment. The house yet also summer vibe to the song makes it very catchy and memorable.

These are only a few of the songs that I find myself listening to a great deal to at the moment but I thought that I'd recommend them to you. 

-Natalie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment