Friday 1 July 2016

Current music favourites (1st July)

Hello everyone, 
I've only just realised that I haven't done a current music favourites post since May so I decided that it would be a great idea to do one now. I'll also be posting these about twice a month so keep your eye out. 

Send My Love (To Your New Lover) by Adele


Rating out of five: 5 out of 5.
Favourite lyric or lyrics: 'We gotta let go of all of our ghosts'.
Opinion: I found it no surprise that I liked this song as soon as I first heard it as I normally absolutely love most of Adele's songs. I found this one extremely catchy and the lyrics were easily relatable. 

Hotter Than Hell by Dua Lipa


Rating out of five:4 out of 5.
Favourite lyric or lyrics:'You probably still adore me with my hands around your neck'.
Opinion:This is the first song that I've heard by this artist and I must admit after hearing it a couple of times I've really began to like the song. The singer has a beautiful tone of voice and I find the song extremely catchy and appropriate for the summer. 

Roses by The Chainsmokers and ROZES


Rating out of five: 4 out of 5.
Favourite lyric or lyrics:'Well, I'll be your daydream, I'll be your favourite things'.
Opinion:Considering I'm quite keen on house/dance music at the moment, there's no surprise that I like this song. The beat of the song is very upbeat and the lyrics are memorable. 

i hate u, i love u by gnash and Olivia O'Brien


Rating out of five: 5 out of 5.
Favourite lyric or lyrics:'Fucked around and got attached to you, Friends can break your heart too'.
Opinion:I pretty must listen to this song multiple times every day. It's probably my favourite song at this moment in time.

I hope you've enjoyed this music related post!
-Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment